- Managing the Company’s full set of accounts with minimal supervision
- Responsible for the day-to-day operational matters of the Accounts department including, but not limited to, issuance of invoices, payments to suppliers, collection from customers, petty cash management, and staff claims processing.
- Plan, manage, and review the cash flow requirements, funding, and budgetary control exercise.
- Monthly closing and preparation of financial statements and reports to the management
- Liaise with financial institutions, auditors, company secretaries, tax agents, and government authorities.
- Perform any other duties and ad-hoc assignments as required from time to time.
- Can speak Mandarin.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree/ACCA in accounting or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in accounting.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work independently with minimum supervision.