We are seeking a temporary staff member to assist with document scanning. The successful candidate will be responsible for accurately scanning a large volume of documents into our electronic system. This is a temporary position that will last for a period of approximately 6 months.
- Operate scanning equipment to digitize paper documents
- Ensure all documents are scanned accurately and in a timely manner
- Verify the quality and clarity of scanned images
- Organize and file scanned documents in the appropriate location
- Assist with any other tasks related to document scanning as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in the use of computers and basic software applications
- Experience with scanning equipment and document management systems is preferred
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.