Why Join Us :
- ACCA approved employer
- Opportunity for career growth
- Extensive Training and development program
- Gain Regional work experience and knowledge exposure
- Accessible to Subang Jaya LRT and KTM station via connected and covered walkway
- The role mainly responsible in month-end closing of accounts which inclusive accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger entries, fixed asset management, intercompany accounts, and bank reconciliations.
- To perform verification of invoices and claims posted.
- To manage the issue of payment receipts.
- To perform analytical review and trend analysis for management reporting.
- To participate in continuous improvements projects.
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, professional certificate or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience.
- Proven time management and communication skills.
- Fluency in Mandarin language.
- Knowledge in SAP accounting system will be an added advantage.
Benefits & Perks:
- Yearly medical benefits covered : Dental, Vision and GP
- Hospitalization & surgical insurance for employee and extend to spouse & children
- Smart Casual office attire
- 5 working days