- Works with clients to determine initial goals and requirements for the space to be designed.
- Uses design applications to prepare and illustrate final plans.
- Determines timelines and project costs and presents accurate estimates to clients.
- Ensures client satisfaction by visiting the project on completion with the client; resolves any complaints or concerns.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends.
- Maintains current knowledge of trends and materials, techniques, and other developments in interior design.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma (other specialization but with keen interest and aptitude in designing are welcomed to apply).
- Ability to apply a sense of style to create aesthetically pleasing interiors.
- Strong visual design skills including proportion and aesthetics.
- Basic understanding of building codes and inspection regulations related to interiors.
- Detail-oriented with excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.