Here at SOLS 24/7, we embrace technology wherever possible. The same can be said for marketing. We strive to be at the forefront of online marketing, embracing SEO best practices, Google Analytics insights, social media strategies and various other digital marketing tactics. Join us and help us push the boundaries of online marketing in an environment that encourages experimentation to achieve maximum results.
What do I need?
– Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Multimedia / Mass Communications or similar programmes
– Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in social media/ digital marketing/ agency;
– Knowledge of digital marketing best-practices;
– Able to commit to a minimum of 3 months;
– High English and Bahasa Malaysia proficiency (written and verbal);
– Great attention to details;
– Knowledge of digital marketing tools (Google Analytics, Hubspot, Facebook Creator Studio, Buffer, Google Tag Manager etc.)
What will I do?
– Constantly research high performing keywords to update blog and help content theme to create messaging for campaign
– Create engaging content for social media
– Take part in brainstorming sessions, offering analytical insights to develop and plan creative marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness
– Collaborate with team members to optimize marketing automation and lead-nurturing processes through email, content, events, and social channels
– Assist in execution of marketing plans to reach target audience through identified channels
– Write blogs and other copy for marketing materials
– Create, maintain, and distribute weekly marketing reports showing achievement of critical metrics regarding lead generation, content creation, website traffic, and other KPIs