Role : Configuration and customized E2open Intelligent Application Suite
Mandatory Skills : Software Analysis, Design and Development using J2EE
App Expertise : Core Java, JSP, XML, Hibernate & Java scripts) and Oracle database (PL/SQL), Unix and Shell Scripting
Experience : 3 years & above
Location : Kuala Lumpur
- Provide solution consultation to customer in addressing business and technical challenges to achieve customer’s business success.
- Be a subject matter expert of e2open intelligent application product suite.
- You will work on complex issue troubleshooting, investigation, replicating, root cause analysis and fixing application code defects found in production environment in collaboration with project leads, architects, testers and customer.
- Support the test design, functional testing, and user acceptance testing of production defect fixes.
- Ensure fixes are delivered to meet/exceed customer expectations in a timely manner.
- Plan and perform solution deployment and application maintenance in company’s hosting environment, adhering to standards and best practices.
- Plan and manage business solutions transition from project delivery team to Customer Success organization.
- Ensure an incident ticket/problem ticket/change ticket is being resolved/executed as per the SLA.
- Provide on-call support as part of a global engineering team.
- 3+ years’ experience in a software development/consulting role, preferably in comprehensive eBusiness and Supply Chain Solutions
- 2+ years’ experience in Software Analysis, Design and Development using J2EE technology stacks (Core Java, JSP, XML, Hibernate & Java scripts) and Oracle database (PL/SQL)
- 1+ years’ working knowledge of Unix and Shell Scripting
- Understanding of development methodologies, version control and configuration management.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal & planning skills and cross-group coordination at all levels
- Skilled in IT problem diagnosis and resolution.
- A fundamental understanding of IT service management and the ITIL business process.
- Must be able to work well both in a team environment and independently under minimal supervision.
- He/she has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment as well as multitask and re-prioritize on a regular basis.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, or equivalent
- Supply-chain domain experience implementing and integrating Supply Chain solutions
- Experience in the integration, deployment, or support of an ERP, SCM, or similar systems from SAP