- Coordinates the Creative Team schedule and any other requirements with the Operations/Stage Management, Costuming and Event teams;
- Supports the Creative team with preparation of any rehearsal documentation required. Liaises with Stage Management if necessary;
- Assists in the research, planning and execution of any Auditions and Castings required by the Head of Casting/Casting Department and or Creative Director;
- Creating and managing any documentation required by Creative & Casting Department;
- Assists in the research, planning and execution of any creative or show element from music, storyboards, images or choreography as required by the Creative Team;
- Liaising with Live Entertainment Administration team when required;
- Liaising with these departments on behalf of the Creative & Casting Team -Human Resources, GESB, Finance, PD & Marketing;
- Communication with any performer, agents, third party vendor on Casting & Creative matters as and when required.
- Post-secondary degree in performing arts, production, TV or communication is preferred;
- Experience working with live entertainment, tv or show production and events of a world class standard;
- Possess knowledge of current entertainment offerings in the industry;
- Possess knowledge in theatre, musicals, music, tv, video, social media and event management;
- Basic knowledge of stage, AV and lighting effects and terminology are beneficial;
- Team player.