– Responsible for office & room cleaning and laundry (such as washing, sweeping, mopping, floor vacuum and polishing).
– Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks.
– Making bed and changing linens.
– Cleaning draperies and blinds.
– Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces.
– Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry.
– Ironing clothing items
– Keeping bathroom & kitchen stocked.
– Check stocking levels of all consumables, replace when appropriate and order when required.
– Monitoring cleaning vendors.
– Emptying trash and disposing of waste.
– Responsible to serve VIP guests visits.
– Handle office & room maintenance, security and utilities issues.
– Internal controls particularly in relation to cash and assets monitoring for office.
– Serve food and beverage for meeting.
– Check the lightings, tables, chairs and marker pens in meeting rooms.
– Other duties as required.
– Diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
– 2-3 years experience in hotel housekeeping.
– Fluent in BM and English, other languages are an added advantage.
– Knowledge in using cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools.