As the worldt afford to wait for things to happen. Thats most forward-thinking. IDC offers bright and motivated students an opportunity to gain real-world experience while making significant contributions to projects and research in the organization. Each year IDC welcomes undergraduate and graduate students for an 8 to 20-week program across all areas of the company such as Research, Consulting, Video Production, IT Services, Marketing/Product Management, Human Resources, Finance, and Sales.
How will you benefit as an IDC intern?
- You will be working for industry thought leader
- You will develop your intellectual skills and business acumen
- You can expect to be assigned meaningful and challenging projects and tasks
- You will gain broad exposure to the IDC organization and experience working in a matrixed environment
- You will receive regular supervision and coaching
What can you expect as an IDC intern?
- An opportunity to work for the world leader in technology market research and make a direct impact in projects, research, and business operations
- A dedicated manager who will guide you in your work and help you to become successful at IDC
- An Intern Ambassador, a buddy in the organization, who will serve as a mentor and resource ambassador, aka a “buddy”, who is another friendly face in the organization serving as a mentor and resource
- Scheduled weekly engagement programs and recreational hours with your peers as well as learning sessions on various topics
- A Wrap-up session in which you will present your project and accomplishments
Qualifications: What are we looking for in intern applicants?
- Current year students or recent graduates, from a nationally recognized and accredited tertiary education institution
- Strong academic record
- Desire to get real-world experience at a world-class technology research and advisory organization
- For research positions, students with strengths in quantitative analysis, analytical thought processes, and writing skills
Opportunities at IDC enable you to sharpen your talents, working with some of the most recognized analysts in the industry. Come join our team of intelligent, collaborative, and passionate individuals, just like you. Experience our culture and learn why IDC is a great place to work.