- Handling general admin duties including replenishments of stationery, office supplies & maintenance, documentation control & etc.
- Attending in house training for Service Support enhancement.
- Attend to customer enquiries through calls, email and WhatsApp is applicable.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as required by the management.
- Candidate must possess at least a diploma, an advanced/higher/graduate diploma, and a bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Strong interest in Human Resource Payroll System or Customer Support.
- Strong in communication skills, including English and Bahasa Melayu, Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Resilient, resourceful, displays strong initiative, is self-directed and motivated.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Q Sentral.