What applies to you
As a Software Developer, you will help to define and deliver new generation of digital banking products for our clients. You will be required to apply your Java knowledge to plan, develop, test, and document computer programs according to specifications for our clients/to enhance our product.
What you will do
· Participate in the complete software development life cycle.
· Prepare test data, test scripts, and test coded programs thoroughly to validate completeness and accuracy.
· Prepare development documentation (Functional, Program, User Specification).
· Assist in design system and analysis of program specification.
· Maintain current knowledge of standard programming languages, coding, methods. operational requirements.
· Perform installation and deployment of system.
· Provide technical support when required.
What you will need
· Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
· Good knowledge of programming fundamentals.
· Good communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills.
· Able to work independently and in a team.
What we promise
1. Competitive Remuneration Package & Benefits.
2. Hybrid-mode work arrangement & Smart Casual dress code practice.
3. Employee welfare and premium coffee machine.
4. Comfortable work environment with 5 days’ work from 9.00 am to 5.30 pm.
5. Career development, intensive training and progression opportunities.