– Generate business ideas for business growth or improve business processes, plan marketing events and customer oriented projects.
– Gather knowledge, research, brainstorm with relevant teams, plan, compile and strategise execution for special projects.
– Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to ensure successful execution.
– Draft and prepare proper documentation that includes checklist and user guides/manuals for ease of reference by users/customers.
– Present a walkthrough to orient users or customers.
– Gather feedback for continuous improvement to ensure the workflow or processes in place is optimal over the long term.
– Coordinate between different team to ensure alignment of project goals and desired outcome of the projects.
– Lead Ad-Hoc teams created for special projects.
– Minimum qualification of Degree in Information Management, Knowledge Management, Records Management or equivalent.
– Fluent in BM and English. Fluency in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
– Independent with good communication skills.
– Meticulous attention to detail.