1. Build strong working relationships with customer and in-house development teams to ensure complete and transparent communication and support.
2. Coordinate activities to evaluate and resolve sometimes technically challenging engineering and quality-related issue encountered in assigned area of the customer’s facility.
3. Initiate containment of stock at all locations and prevent further substandard production.
4. Investigate the fault and extent of potential recall.
5. Evaluate findings to formulate corrective action plan and coordinate implementation through customer corrective report or 8D report.
6. Control clean cut-offs throughout and ensure containment is managed while on-going corrective actions are implemented.
7. Organize and manage any re-work of finished goods that may be necessary.
8. Assist with new product introduction, representing the customer and support and manage pre-production trial runs and first off sample approvals.
9. Promote the use of customer preferred techniques for continuous improvement such as Six-Sigma, Poka-Yoke (Error Proofing), and Measurement System Analysis and etc.
10. Participate in the development and refinement of Design and Process FMEA’s (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) and represent the customer’s views.
11. Manage and coordinate customer PPM (Parts per Million), cost recovery and supplier warranty indicators.
12. Keep up with current and developing manufacturing and engineering trends that concern the customer’s product.
13. Undertake special projects as required.
14. Contribute to continuous improvement activities.
15. Write reports and present progress at project meetings and to customer.
16. Achieve goals within budget.
17. Conduct benchmarking studies to determine best practices/designs and future trends.
- Minimum Engineering or Science Degree holder or above from registered Institution
- Min ; experience CQE related role. Preferably experience in PCB manufacturing, mechanical assembly and working experience in electronics manufacturing.
- Good written and verbal communication with superior and other people where deem applicable.
Preferably with working knowledge of 8D, Problem solving tools , FMEA and SPC.