- Attending and contributing to company development meetings
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Working on minor bug fixes.
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
- Responding to requests from the development team.
- Gathering information from consumers about program functionality.
- Conducting development tests.
What we’d like to see in the candidate:
- Undertaking or possess Degree in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Basic programming experience
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Possess positive working attitude, willing to learn, independent and able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and good interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English is a plus.
- Have own transport will be added advantage.